Bradley, has created our new web app using theappbuilder.com. So this now means you can look up Little Paper House on the go such as our blog, twitter, opening times and more. So download the web app today on your smartphone, by clicking on this link. (Note: This is a Web App based on HTML 5, so it should work with any HTML 5 supported web browsers on any device).
Once Downloaded, bookmark the link and add the bookmark to your smartphones home screen if possible.
1. Click on the link to the web app.
2. Once loaded, a notification will appear asking you to add the bookmark to your home screen by pressing the middle button on the web browser and then pressing "Add to home screen".
3. You should then have the icon on your home screen for future access.
1. Once app is loaded in browser, bookmark it.
2. Then hold your finger on the home screen to add/remove/re-arrange widgets and app icons then add the bookmark for the web app to your home screen for quick access in the future.
To use the app simply choose your desired section you wish to look at, using the buttons along the bottom of the screen. To access the buttons further along the bottom bar simply slide your finger across to scroll right.
We hope you enjoy the app and if any problems arise, feel free to leave a comment below.
Love LPH x