Friday 11 January 2013

A little bit of my past...

Just thought i'd share these photos of the Richardson family.
The wedding photo is of my Grandad Joe & my lovely Little Gran Georgina who sadly passed away in January 2012 at the grand old age of 98.

The other photo is a bit of a mystery!...i know the little boy to left (seated on the ground) is my Grandad Joe. As to the other family members, i need to do more research!


So after discovering these photos it's now spurred me on to do a life journal all about me.

So when the time comes & the photos come out again people will know the history of my life & my family.















So is anybody else looking up their family history? How's it going? Have you made any discovery's?
We'd love to hear your comments.

Love LPH x

No comments:

Post a Comment