Listed below, are the items needed to create this card.
2. Only place tape on the part of the cream card that is going to be attached to the back.
3. Tape this on to the back of the card.
4. On the piece of brown card, hand draw a heart.
5. Cut round heart and distress the edges with scissors.
6. Place your ribbons on your card, check you are happy with the order of colours.
7. Tie the ribbon on to the cream piece of card, finishing with a knot on the front of the card.
8. When all are tied on, trim the ends to similar lengths.
9. Place tape on the cream card and secure down to card blank.
10. Stamp your message to make your tag.
11. Using a hole punch, make a hole in the top of the tag and distress the edges with scissors.
12. Tie the tag onto the heart with string.
13. Tape the back of the heart.
14. Place onto the front of the card and use buttons to finish.
15. Using black glaze pen, trace over stamped message.
Finished ribbon heart card in 15 steps.
Love LPH x